Monday, April 5, 2010


our hardwork all done by us longxuan crew
Morning, Yiqing childhood fwen<3 msg me! so like darn happy larhs,she like so long nvr msg me le.Talked about alot of nonsense like ang mo kio = ang ku kueh toa payoh = papaya all this.Chu shi early in the morning raining all of us are soaked to the skin,but after tat go yewkeng jiu stop rainin le.Have quite alot of fun as it is qing yi first exposure to yewkeng in zhoujia style!Qing YI huat arhs!Went back to tua cai qing after yewkeng.Above is the video of me performing ,support support abit uh,give comments in tag board (: To cut the long story went back packed things jiu went home le.Had dinners with my bros thn me ,hong jun & lee an went to watch guan hock tua yewkeng b4 we went to dismantle the flower lorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment