Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Helloh humans , <: .
Heh , it's pretty obvious that i'm not th owner aye .
Well , I'm ' ; A H X I A N .
He's super busy till no time t blog already lah .
He beg me t help me blog , *fake* !
Heh , don't know what t blog fr him menszxc .
Think he's either outside with that *ahem or at home .
He just called me asking me how's my headache .
Keep tell me see doctor , like a old men like that .
Well , seriously i'm out of words t blog for him .
Before i end off , there's a dedication fr him .
_______________________________________________________

Leon ' Zhu Papa ;
Zhu papa , thank's fr talking t me this few days till late at night .
Still remember i talk sense t you till you totally boh wei gong ?
Was laughing my whole hear out you know ?
You now already 17 ler , be more matured okays ?!
I know reality is crucial but , we still have t face it .
Fairy tales are written t make people live in their magical dream .
Cause those are th ones who run away from reality .
Heh , see i also matured one la hor .
&& , thank's fr telling go see doctor cause i've been having headache & stomachache .
Zhu papa , i love you truck loads .
Cause no matter what , i'll be there for you like how you're there for me always .





Withloves ' A H X I A N 's @ www.mama-hiqh.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment